Voter Registration & Elections
141 N. Main St.
Sumter, S.C. 29150
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Registration and Elections:
administer all Federal, State, and Local Elections held within Sumter County.
Where to Register to Vote:
A Citizen who wishes to register to vote can complete a voter registration application at any of the following locations:
- County Board of Voter Registration (located in the county seat of each county)
- Agencies participating in National Voter Registration Act
- Voter Registration by mail is also available.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
Registrations and Elections9 documents
- Request for Absentee Ballot Application
- List of Qualifying Reasons to Request Absentee Ballot
- Photo ID Law in 2013
- Change of Address Form
- Find your voting location
- Download a copy of the Voter Registration Application
- Sumter County Senate Districts
- Sumter County House Districts
- Sumter County Council Districts Map